Borderless Behavior Analytics
Who’s Inside? What’re They Doing?
SECURITY ANALYTICS FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
GURUCUL RISK ANALYTICS (GRA)
SECURITY ANALYTICS & INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM
BOARD OF ADVISORS
Global VP, Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer, Carnival Corporation
Gary B. Harbison
Chief Information Security Officer, Monsanto
Investor, CISO Advisor, and Board Director
Chief Security Officer, Major Financial Services Company
Chief Security Officer, Uber
Leslie K. Lambert
Chief Security and Strategy Officer (EAB CHAIR), Gurucul
Chief Security and Trust Officer at Cylance Inc.
Chief Information Security Officer, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
Robert D. Rodriguez
Chairman and Founder, Security Innovation Network (SINET)
Senior Advisor, Center for Digital Government
IN THE NEWS
SC Mag. Award
Winning best behavior analytics in both the US and EUROPE
Some of the best INFOSEC defenses come from innovative vendors like Gurucul who think...FULL ARTICLE
Gartner 2014 IAM Cool Vendor – Gurucul Recognized as 2014 IAM Cool Vendor, U.S. and APACFULL ARTICLE
Huge Federal Data Breach a Prelude to Even More Dangerous Exploits
- Now that they have ...
Trusted insiders, especially those with elevated privileges, are often given access to ...Read More
SC Mag. Award
Gurucul has demonstrated that they are among the best in the industry at user behavior analyticsFULL ARTICLE
Identity has always played in a central role in IT. Yet it is not often associated with security.Read More
Gurucul uses big data analytics to create a context around everything connected to the network ...Read More
A host of emerging vendors, such as Bay Dynamics, ClickSecurity, Gurucul, are deploying ...Read More
Gurucul Risk Analytics
“the most sophisticated example of behavioral analytics we have ...”
Beyond risk scoring: Unlocking its full potential requires closed-loop responsesRead More
Anthem attack targeted internal users with privileged access to their systems, the network administrators.Read More
WikiLeaks Posts CIA Director’s Personal Info
“It is one of the most critical threats right now,”
Peer group analytics can zero in on suspicious or outlier patterns that don't just rely on huge shifts in behavior.Read More
Gurucul Risk Analytics(GRA) helps organizations quickly zero in on anomalous behavior ...Read More
Gartner Market Guide for User and Entity Behavior Analytics
For complementary copy.
User Behaviour Analytics (UBA) continuously monitors hundreds of attributes to detect ...Read More
"Second Year In A Row"
– Gurucul Selected as 2015 SINET 16 Member
WHAT OUR USERS & EXPERTS ARE SAYING
The stakes have never been higher when it comes to protecting an organization's sensitive data from criminals and breaches. Our annual CSO50 awards recognize security projects that enhance defense and also deliver a return on investment.
Sallie Mae works continually to evaluate and improve systems and processes to protect customer information.
We congratulate our team for this well-deserved award [CSO50].
The reality is the industry is getting more and more account takeover attempts.
We start to reduce your access to your functionality in the app until you convince us this is actually you.
Ultimately, we want to protect consumers’ health information better than their credit card information.
- 6 steps for GDPR compliance December 5, 2017
- Women in Cybersecurity: Things are changing… slowly November 9, 2017
- Advanced Analytics + Frictionless Security: What CISOs Need to Know October 26, 2017
- BT Bilgi Teknolojileri – Gurucul Announce Partnership for a New Approach to Data Security October 12, 2017
- Using Identity to Protect the Mobile Perimeter September 12, 2017
- Gurucul CSSO Named IT Security and Strategy Officer of the Year December 6, 2017
- Gurucul Selected by United States Federal Government for Predictive Security Analytics utilizing User Behavior and Identity Analytics November 20, 2017
- Gurucul CEO Named 2017 EY Entrepreneurial Winning Woman October 30, 2017
- Gurucul Joins VMware Mobile Security Alliance September 12, 2017
- When Rules Don’t Apply January 17, 2018
- Meltdown & Spectre – Nearly Every Computer and Device at Risk January 8, 2018
- Passwords Becoming a Thing of the Past December 20, 2017
- Preparing for EU GDPR: The Steps to Readiness December 6, 2017
- EU GDPR: A Reality Check on the Penalties of Non-Compliance – Blog #2 (out of 3) November 7, 2017