Greetings from Gurucul Solutions Pvt Ltd.One of the fastest growing company.Currently we are hiring for Build and Release Manager.
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: 8-10 Years
- Coordinate maintenance window activities, oversee capacity planning of resources to execute and validate changes.
- Submit all change control requests.
- Validate operations team readiness.
- Oversee deployment activities during maintenance windows.
- Open bridge and establish communication.
- Page out needed resources not on bridge.
- Track changes and monitor checkpoints.
- Ensure validation processes.
- Provide status updates on bridge and provide written communications to senior leadership.
- Monitor incident database for incidents related to release.
- Conduct post deployment meetings and communication plans.
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with release management/software deployment or project management in an IT setting
- Must be able to work various shifts a few times a month including being available after hours as needed
- Knowledge of SVN, GIT and software release
Gurucul is transforming the enterprise security with user behavior based machine learning and predictive analytics. Using identity to monitor for threats, Gurucul provides Actionable Risk Intelligence™ to protect against targeted and under-the-radar attacks. Gurucul is able to proactively detect, prevent, and deter advanced insider threats, fraud and external threats to system accounts and devices using self-learning, behavioral anomaly detection algorithms.
Gurucul is backed by an advisory board comprised of Fortune 500 CISOs, and world renowned-experts in government intelligence and cyber security. The company was founded by seasoned entrepreneurs with a proven track record of introducing industry changing enterprise security solutions. Our mission is to help organizations protect their intellectual property, regulated information, and brand reputation from insider threats and sophisticated external intrusions.
We offer competitive salaries, a great working environment, and a chance for you to be part of the future of leader of security. It starts here.