Greetings from Gurucul. Gurucul is transforming the enterprise security with user behavior based machine learning and predictive analytics. Using identity to monitor for threats, Gurucul provides Actionable Risk Intelligence to protect against targeted and under-the-radar attacks. Gurucul is able to proactively detect, prevent, and deter advanced insider threats, fraud and external threats to system accounts and devices using self-learning, behavioral anomaly detection algorithms. We are hiring for Technical Lead.
Job Location: Pune
Seeking a Java Technical Lead who will create scalable multi-tiered web applications in an agile software development environment. He/She should have significant hands on experience designing and coding server components. The ideal candidate must be able to design and develop enterprise scale information security software in collaboration with the engineering team in India and with their counterparts in the US.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-10+ years’ experience working as a Java / Groovy developer.
- Proficient in core Java development.
- Solid experience building server side components for enterprise applications.
- Good experience on MVC Architecture like Grails, Struts, Spring MVC Servlets and JSP/GSP programming.
- Exposure/Experience with Hadoop and related technologies.
- Good understanding of Web Services, JSON and RDBMS.
- Strong in SQL query and experience with very large databases.
- Lead a team of developers, provide direction as needed for resolution of issues, task prioritization, scheduling etc.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for direct reports leadership development and career advancement.
- Monitor individual employee’s performance and provide timely performance feedback.
- Provide input quarterly to Manager for team reviews.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Provide inputs in the architecture and design of enterprise applications targeting Fortune 500 companies.
- Develop Enterprise Security Product using cutting edge technologies.
- Gain an insight into enterprise security challenges.
- Work closely with a brilliant team based in USA and India that have successfully launched several software companies.