Gurucul is a fast-paced, challenging start-up company with exciting opportunities and huge potential. We offer excellent benefits, travel opportunities, competitive salaries and a casual work environment. If you are interested in being part of a fun, dynamic workplace, working with cutting edge technology in an emerging market, Gurucul is for you!
Gurucul is currently seeking highly motivated Cyber Security Solution Implementation Specialists to work with a wide variety of clients implementing state of the art user behavior analytics solutions. The position offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your potential. Qualified candidates will be well-rounded individuals who have a proven track record of implementing robust, scalable, enterprise security platforms (like UEBA, SIEM, DLP, etc). Implementation Specialists implement, operationalize and train customers on our cutting edge UEBA solution platform. Position will require travel to customer locations. Non-travel days will be spent working remotely on customer engagement or building reusable artifacts, architecture blueprints, integration patterns, use cases, automation scripts as well as providing pre-sales support with product demos, technical deep-dive workshops, POCs and presentations
- Deliver of efficient, maintainable, robust and reusable enterprise solutions
- Install, integrate, and deploy enterprise Security / User Behavior Analytics products in client environments
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation
- Gather and analyze data from various sources from UEBA perspective
- Project documentation including technical requirements, architecture, design and run-book
- Develop prototypes of system designs and work with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes
- Work with multiple project teams with competing deadlines
- Serve as a technical resource; provide tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor
- Maintain familiarity with support versions of our product, platform, procedures and processes and technology supported through Customer Service
- Conduct onsite or in-house customer training sessions
- Communicate with various areas regarding their roles and representing customer performance requirements
- Direct and perform follow up as necessary to complete projects and elicit customer satisfaction
- Communicate with customers directly during the implementation process, progress and completion.
- Create and maintain client processes and runbook documentation
- Follow installation standards, project plans and related documentation to ensure a high level of success during the implementation process
- Report project status, schedules, issues, resolutions and completions to Project Manager
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLSET
- Hands-on experience with one of the following Enterprise Security platform implementation – SIEM, DLP, Endpoint or Network security solutions
- Knowledge of SIEM / Log Aggregation stacks: Arcsight, McAfee / Nitro, QRadar, Splunk
- Understanding and experience with Big Data technologies and solutions like NoSQL, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark
- Well-verse with IAM Technology concepts and preferably hands-on implementation experience on any one of the following IAM solutions: CA, Oracle, Sailpoint, IBM / Tivoli
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients, partners and vendors.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Background check and drug screen required
- Experience in a startup company is a plus.
- Computer Science, Engineering, degree or equivalent work experience
- CISSP certification is a plus
Position is based in Gurucul HQ at Los Angeles, CA. This position requires approximately 60% travel.
Submit resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.