Gurucul is a fast-paced, challenging start-up company based out of Los Angeles, CA with exciting opportunities and huge potential. We offer excellent benefits, travel opportunities, competitive salaries and a casual work environment. If you are interested in being part of a fun, dynamic workplace, working with cutting edge technology in an emerging market, Gurucul is for you!
Gurucul is currently seeking highly motivated Java Developer who will create scalable multi-tiered web applications in an agile software development environment. He/She should have significant hands on experience designing and coding server components. The ideal candidate must be able to design and develop enterprise scale information security software in collaboration with the engineering team. The position offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your potential. Qualified candidates will be well-rounded individuals who have interests in implementing robust, scalable, enterprise security platforms.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- 4-8 years experience working as a Java / Groovy developer on web/EE applications, ideally multi-tenant SaaS products.
- Proficient in core Java development and Java EE technologies.
- Solid experience building server side components for enterprise applications.
- Experience using Hibernate in a commercially available software product.
- Spring, GORM / Hibernate, Caching Strategies.
- Good experience on MVC Architecture like Grails, Struts, Spring MVC Servlets and JSP API programming.
- Exposures to Ant/MVN build script.
- Exposure/Experience with Hadoop and related technologies.
- Experience with Subversion, CSS etc.
- Good experience on JMS.
- Good understanding of Web Services, XML, RDBMS with JSON and XML.
- Strong in SQL query design, tuning, and experience with very large databases.
- Experience in multithreading, building cluster aware applications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
Position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
Submit resume/CV to email@example.com for consideration.