Gurucul Solutions, a pioneer of Identity-Centric Behavioral Risk Intelligence, announced today that Info Security Products Guide, the industry’s leading information security research and advisory guide, has named Gurucul Risk Analytics (GRA) a finalist for the 2013 Global Excellence Awards in the Security Products and Solutions for Enterprise (Large) category. These prestigious global awards recognize security and IT vendors with advanced, groundbreaking products and solutions that are helping set the bar higher for others in all areas of security and technologies.
Gurucul Risk Analytics (GRA) is an Identity-Centric Behavioral Risk Intelligence solution that provides proactive actionable risk data to protect organizations from Intellectual Property theft, loss of regulated data, and other modern day threats.
Features of this solution include:
- Automated Identity-centric security risk intelligence providing visibility into user activities and behaviors in need of remediation
- 360 degree view of user’s HR data, access entitlements, cryptic IT log information, and other security data
- Patent pending, self-learning, anomaly detection and pattern recognition algorithms
- Detect, log, alert and block anomalous access to applications
- Granular visibility into user, application and device, normal and anomalous behaviors
- Self-Audit capability to empower end users with security intelligence data
- Big Data enabled platform for capturing and analyzing petabytes of information
- Simplified cost-effective deployment and management with results in days
“We are proud to be recognized as a leader in the Information Security industry. Our platform, Gurucul Risk Analytics provides Actionable Risk Intelligence™ by correlating human-centric behavioral information with information security data. Being named finalist by Info Security Products Guide, is a great achievement” says Saryu Nayyar, CEO of Gurucul. “We believe this recognition from Info Security Products Guide further validates our commitment to innovation on behalf of our customers and their risk management and information security needs
About Info Security Products Guide Awards
SVUS Awards organized by Silicon Valley Communications are conferred in four annual award programs: The Info Security’s Global Excellence Awards, The IT Industry’s Hot Companies and Best Products Awards, The Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards, and Consumer Products Guide’s Best Choice Awards. These premier awards honor organizations of all types and sizes from all over the world including people behind them, the products, performance, PR and marketing. Winners Will Be Honored In San Francisco on February 27, 2013 during the annual awards dinner and presentation. To learn more, visit www.svusawards.com
GuruculSolutions is a leading provider of security, risk, and compliance management solutions, featuring Gurucul Risk Analytics (GRA), an Identity-Centric Behavioral Risk Intelligence platform. Fortune 500 companies leverage Gurucul products and services to create efficiencies and improve threat and compliance risk postures. To discover how GRA can help your organization comply with regulations, manage policy compliance and protect your intellectual property and regulated information, visit http://www.gurucul.com