DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SOLUTION
Behavior and Risk Based Security on Big Data
GURUCUL RISK ANALYTICS
Behavior Based Security Analytics and Intelligence
How are perimeter and ‘protect & detect’ defenses changing?
Hear cyber security leaders talk about changes in security solutions and how defending against attacks today is much different than before.
BOARD OF ADVISORS
Global VP, Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer, Carnival Corporation
Gary B. Harbison
Chief Information Security Officer, Monsanto
Investor, CISO Advisor, and Board Director
Chief Security Officer, Major Financial Services Company
CISO at large, Former CSO of Uber
Leslie K. Lambert
Chief Security and Strategy Officer, Co-Chair Gurucul EAB
Chief Information Security Officer, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
Robert D. Rodriguez
Chairman and Founder, Security Innovation Network (SINET)
Senior Advisor, Center for Digital Government and Co-Chair Gurucul EAB
- The time for network behavior analytics has come June 9, 2018
- It’s A Hybrid World After All. How Do We Secure It? June 9, 2018
- AI Is Taking Over Our Lives — When Will It Arrive In Cybersecurity? June 4, 2018
- Cross-channel fraud detection April 13, 2018
- 6 steps for GDPR compliance December 5, 2017
- Gurucul Recognized as Representative Vendor for Fraud Analytics in Recent Gartner Market Guide Report June 6, 2018
- Gurucul Wins 2018 Fortress Cyber Security Award May 30, 2018
- Gurucul Fraud Analytics Solution Monitors User and Entity Behaviors Across Multiple Channels to Prevent Advanced Attacks May 16, 2018
- Gurucul Wins 2018 InfoSec Award at RSA Conference April 26, 2018
- Identity Analytics Use Case: Dynamic Provisioning June 15, 2018
- The Challenges of Extracting Critical Security Data from SIEMs June 5, 2018
- What’s that thing that doesn’t lie? Behavior May 31, 2018
- The Biggest Threats Keeping Healthcare Executives Up at Night May 29, 2018
- Announcing the Second Edition of Borderless Behavior Analytics April 6, 2018
FROM OUR CUSTOMERS & EXPERTS
The stakes have never been higher when it comes to protecting an organization's sensitive data from criminals and breaches. Our annual CSO50 awards recognize security projects that enhance defense and also deliver a return on investment.
Sallie Mae works continually to evaluate and improve systems and processes to protect customer information.
We congratulate our team for this well-deserved award [CSO50].
The reality is the industry is getting more and more account takeover attempts.
We start to reduce your access to your functionality in the app until you convince us this is actually you.
Ultimately, we want to protect consumers’ health information better than their credit card information.