Gurucul Partner Meeting Incentive
Earn Money for Every Qualified Opportunity & Closed Deal
$50 Each – For the Partner Sales Rep and SE
When: June 5, 2023 – December 31, 2023
What: Receive a $50 gift card for every qualified opportunity and a bonus for every closed-won deal.
Who: Sales personnel
What is the Partner Qualified Opportunity Meeting Incentive Program?
Gurucul Partner sales personnel can earn a $50 Gift Card for each qualified opportunity meeting that takes place between a prospect and Gurucul between June 5 and December 31, 2023. Offer only open to active current, authorized partners in India. The meeting participant must be a non-Gurucul customer to qualify for the program. In addition, if the opportunity results in a closed-won deal, you will receive the following bonus:
Gurucul Incentive Program Guidelines.
|Deal Size (USD) in Annual ARR||Account Manager Incentive(USD)||SE Incentive (USD)|
What to Look For
Customers whose current SIEM:
- Unable to scale to Cloud, On-Prem, or On-Prem/Cloud requirement Has unpredictable, escalating data ingestion costs
- Does not support log / data ingestion of critical solution Produces high false positives
- Limited in data it’s handing, which reduces visibility Doesn’t help SOC find and respond to threats fast enough
- Provides little to no context about alerts and actionable intelligence
- Overburdened SOC team and/or lack of resources to manage security alerts
- Visibility into rules used to determine threat thresholds
- Talk to your customers and prospects to see if they have a requirement and would accept a meeting to discuss how Gurucul can improve security posture.
- Register your meeting request using the form below.
- Coordinate with your Gurucul channel sales director to schedule the first meeting.