Best Behaviour Analytics /
Enterprise Threat Detection
Predictive Security Analytics to Detect & Stop Unknown Threats
UEBA Use Cases Whitepaper
Gurucul delivers a risk based approach to automate security controls with real-time machine learning behaviour analytics. The platform ingests and analyzes massive amounts of data on user/entity behaviours from virtually any data source. It applies identity-centric, model-driven data science, machine learning, anomaly detection and predictive risk-scoring algorithms to identify not just anomalous behaviour, but risk-scored activity indicative of security threats and fraud attempts. It’s accuracy and real-time alerting saves security analyst time and allows organizations to stop potential damage before it occurs.
- Unified Platform: One central platform for end to end security operations including data aggregation, analytics, investigation, governance and incident response
- Open Analytics: Create your own ML Models or customize ours without having to write code. None of our competitors show you how their ML models work.
- Open Choice Big Data: AWS, Azure, Cloudera/HDP, Google Cloud… your choice!
- Pre-Packaged Machine Learning Models: Identify anomalies using behaviour and context with pre-packaged ML models for the most popular use cases and industries
- Risk Scoring: Aggregate, correlate, link security and identity data feeds into one unified risk score – risk prioritized intelligence
- Access + Activity: Combine access and activity context to deliver true positives
Real-time Threat Detection with Behaviour Analytics
Lakshminarayanan Kaliyaperumal, VP & Head – Cyber Security Technology & Operations at Infosys Ltd
Automate Security Controls Using Machine Learning
Drive Front Line Security Controls with UEBA & Identity Analytics
Kurt Lieber, CISO, Aetna
You Can Steal an Identity, But You Can’t Steal Behaviour.
Cybercriminals may compromise your credentials, but they cannot mimic your behaviour. Gurucul Unified Security and Risk Analytics detects and mitigates threats that otherwise appear as ‘normal’ activity to traditional security technologies. The platform provides actionable threat intelligence to predict, detect, and stop insider threats, account compromise, privileged access abuse, data exfiltration and more.
‛‛ This product scales, meets clients needs and eliminates time and cost associated with data duplication, which is a problem for many. It’s a good UEBA solution with flexible deployment options, 1400+ pre-packaged ML models and pre-tuned industry specific versions, with good customer testimonials. Good product dealing with big data and good pricing structure. ’’
– SC Awards Europe Judges
Gurucul is a global cyber security and fraud analytics company that is changing the way organizations protect their most valuable assets, data and information from insider and external threats both on-premises and in the cloud. Gurucul’s real-time Unified Security and Risk Analytics Platform combines machine learning behaviour profiling with predictive risk-scoring algorithms to predict, prevent and detect breaches. Gurucul technology is used by Global 1000 companies and government agencies to fight cyber fraud, IP theft, insider threat and account compromise as well as for log aggregation, compliance and risk based security orchestration and automation.