Discover & Manage Access Risks in This Global Pandemic
Complimentary 30-Day Service
The Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic has forced organizations to operate in new and unforeseen ways, suddenly, in a reactive manner, with enormous impact to employee and customer access. Dealing with remote workers, a surge in temporary workers, headcount reductions, and a staggering demand for staff in some industries has radically impacted access controls across the board.
This unprecedented time has forced organizations to make overnight access changes to their borderless work environments, introducing a new set of identity and access issues:
- Have you granted new remote access to employees/contractors/third parties to support the “Stay at Home” order?
- Are you giving anyone access to anything they request just to keep the business running?
- Have you suddenly given privileged access to employees or third party service providers so they can perform their jobs remotely?
- Have project priorities changed, and should access needs also change?
- Have workers taken on new or added roles?
- Has access proliferation in the cloud increased your expenses significantly overnight?
- Who needs access to certain applications and at what level?
- Is emergency privileged access actually being used?
- Do you have a dashboard with access proliferation maps?
- Are you thinking about cleaning your AD or any other system in this rather slow time?
- How are you going to get back to normal when the pandemic is over?
Traditional IAM controls may not be effective in this new borderless emergency workforce state. The fastest and most efficient way to get actionable insights into your access risks with highest efficacy is by using machine learning and artificial intelligence to perform identity analytics on this “new normal”. We believe it is our role and responsibility during this challenging time to do what we can to help our community. We have decided to offer a free 30-day cloud service to help companies Discover & Manage Access Risks in This Global Pandemic, with Gurucul SaaS. This includes expert assistance from our Gurucul Labs team, also at no cost.
With this service, companies will be able to get real-time visibility into access risks and automate dynamic provisioning/deprovisioning decisions with machine learning and AI:
- VPN Access Monitoring
- Dynamic Provisioning for Temporary Workers
- Privileged Access Intelligence
- SoD Intelligence
- Risky Account Discovery & Clean-up
How Does It Work?
- Sign up for the free service. Once again, this is completely free to you. All costs are on Gurucul.
- Get a SaaS instance of Gurucul Identity Analytics provisioned for you
- Login and upload user account and entitlement data in a few simple steps
- Gain access to a Gurucul Identity Analytics dashboard which delivers the following:
- Actionable Risk Insights and Visibility
- Machine Learning based Outlier Access Analysis
- Privileged Access Discovery
- Dormant and Orphan Account and Entitlement Discovery
- Actionable High-Risk User List
- Risky Privileged Accounts
- Segregation of Duties and Compliance Validation
- Risky Departments, Locations, Business Units and Titles Reports
- Investigate and mitigate access risks
- Access to Gurucul Labs 24×7 at no cost
Gurucul is Offering ML Models Specifically Tailored to Address COVID-19 Access Risks.
We have setup a Gurucul COVID-19 Threat Research Lab or “GC-Lab” with a dedicated team of analysts and data scientists who are researching COVID-19 Access Risks with a customer consortium. GC-Lab has built solution packages specifically to address access threats related to the remote and dynamic workforce. This includes a dedicated dashboard and supervised models trained on the changes in access to systems and applications we have seen over the past several weeks. It also provides unsupervised models pre-configured to use feature datasets for the most common and relevant data sources such as VPN, remote access, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, infrastructure, business applications, and more. This solution package provides a significant jumpstart to put advanced access controls in place to quickly adapt to these unforeseen changes in IT and the business landscape.
This is a heartfelt initiative to give back to the community. We welcome your questions or feedback at email@example.com.