Gurucul is a global cyber security company that is changing the way organizations protect their most valuable assets, data and information from insider and external threats both on-premises and in the cloud. Gurucul’s real-time Cloud-Native Security Analytics and Operations Platform provides customers with Next Generation SIEM, Open XDR, UEBA, and Identity and Access Analytics in one unified platform. It combines machine learning behavior profiling with predictive risk-scoring algorithms to predict, prevent, and detect breaches. Gurucul technology is used by Global 1000 companies and government agencies to fight cybercrimes, IP theft, insider threat and account compromise as well as for log aggregation, compliance and risk-based security orchestration and automation for real-time extended detection and response. The company is based in Los Angeles.
Gurucul is backed by an advisory board comprised of Fortune 500 CISOs, and world-renowned experts in government intelligence and cyber security. Our mission is to help organizations protect their intellectual property, regulated information, and brand reputation, from insider threats and sophisticated external intrusions.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the administrative and executive support to the Chief Executive Officer. The ideal candidate would be technically savvy, a hard worker with strong social skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask. Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Organize and coordinate CEO’s calendar, including adding events/appointments, rescheduling appointments, providing daily briefings, coordinating logistics for speaking engagements, handling special event invitations and setting up zoom calls
- Communicate schedule changes with all parties efficiently
- Act as gatekeeper for internal and external contacts, including vendors, employees, clients and customers
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executives
- Support the CEO as needed in preparing for presentations, speaking engagements or other internal or external meetings conducting research and other similar tasks
- Manage and arrange travel arrangements for CEO and others
- Track CEO’s expenses and prepare expense reports for reimbursement and billing.
- Perform occasional trips for items off site
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Provide general support to visitors
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment
- Monitor and maintain office/kitchen supplies inventory and order as necessary
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment if needed
- Maintain and update office phone lists, email distribution lists, and other similar systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, management, clients and vendors
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Execute and exhibit good judgement. High level of professionalism
- Strong multi-tasking experience
- Highly meticulous, solutions orientated, organized, flexible, approachable and friendly but assertive and professional
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Excellent computer skills, advanced skills in Microsoft Suite products and experience with data management
- A demonstrated ability to plan effectively, but the flexibility to handle the unexpected
- High tolerance for ambiguity, changing work priorities and deadlines, and a willingness to take on responsibilities and to prioritize own work on multiple projects
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Gurucul offers a competitive compensation package, including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, EAP, 401K, Paid Time Off, and paid Holidays.
- Salary commensurate with experience
Submit resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.