Greetings from Gurucul. Gurucul is transforming the enterprise security with user behavior based machine learning and predictive analytics. Using identity to monitor for threats, Gurucul provides Actionable Risk Intelligence to protect against targeted and under-the-radar attacks. Gurucul is able to proactively detect, prevent, and deter advanced insider threats, fraud and external threats to system accounts and devices using self-learning, behavioral anomaly detection algorithms. We are hiring for Software Engineers (Java).
Job Location: Pune
Seeking a Software Engineer who will create scalable multi-tiered web applications in an agile software development environment. He/She should have significant hands on experience designing and coding server components. The ideal candidate must be able to design and develop enterprise scale information security software in collaboration with the engineering team in India and with their counterparts in the US.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-8 years’ experience working as a Java / Groovy developer on web/EE applications, ideally multi-tenant SaaS products.
- Proficient in core Java development and Java EE technologies.
- Solid experience building server side components for enterprise applications.
- Experience using Hibernate in a commercially available software product.
- Spring, GORM / Hibernate, Caching Strategies.
- Good experience on MVC Architecture like Grails, Struts, Spring MVC Servlets and JSP API programming.
- Exposures to Ant/MVN build script.
- Exposure/Experience with Hadoop and related technologies.
- Experience with Subversion, CSS etc.
- Good experience on JMS.
- Good understanding of Web Services, XML, RDBMS with JSON and XML.
- Strong in SQL query design, tuning, and experience with very large databases.
- Experience in multithreading, building cluster aware applications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Provide inputs in the architecture and design of enterprise applications targeting Fortune 500 companies
- Development of web based Enterprise Applications using cutting edge technologies
- Gain an insight into enterprise security challenges as it relates to information/Application and infrastructure protection.
- Work closely with a brilliant team based in USA and India that have successfully launched several software companies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org