Gurucul is a fast-paced, challenging start-up company based out of Los Angeles, CA with exciting opportunities and huge potential. We offer excellent benefits, travel opportunities, competitive salaries and a casual work environment. If you are interested in being part of a fun, dynamic workplace, working with cutting edge technology in an emerging market, Gurucul is for you!
If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment, this is the position for you. Gurucul also offer competitive compensation packages and full benefits for all full-time employees. Successful candidates will have a track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results. This individual will play a key role in growing Gurucul’s revenue and market share within the assigned territory.
- Named Account and prospect penetration, account planning and opportunity management.
- Consistently deliver against license, support and service revenue targets.
- Lead sales presentations at reseller and end user locations.
- Updates and manages pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts.
- Work with Gurucul partners to increase reach and scale within the assigned region.
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively.
- Provide timely and relevant feedback.
- Work collaboratively to maximize internal and external resources.
- Attend and provide support at regional marketing events and functions as required.
- Travels within the region approximately 40% of time.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5-10+ years direct and channel Enterprise Security Software selling experience to large enterprises is a must.
- Ability to grow and scale with the company; first line management experience a plus.
- A comfort level engaging the “C” suite with a track record of closing large complex software licensing deals.
- Strong executive presence and polish.
- Ability to accurately forecast.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and remotely.
- Relevant sales experience in any of the following: SIEM, DLP, IAM, and managed security services is a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
Submit resume/CV to email@example.com for consideration.