JOB OPENING: TECHNICAL ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
Gurucul is transforming enterprise security with user behavior and predictive analytics. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly growing and progressive environment, this is the position for you. Gurucul offers competitive compensation packages and full benefits for all full-time employees.
Gurucul is currently seeking highly motivated Technical Engagement Manager who will coordinate and manage a wide array of Identity Analytics (IdA) and User Behavior Analytics (UBA) projects for its customer-facing engagements with Fortune 500 companies in the US. The projects will be largely based on the Gurucul’s Risk Analytics Suite, but will integrate with other technologies including IAM, Security / Log Aggregation and enterprise business systems. Gurucul builds and supports Security Risk Intelligence products that may be highly integrated with the customer’s environment. The candidate will partner with business and technology stakeholders in establishing project teams and providing overall direction for the development of components in projects from initiation through production deployment and closeout. This entails overseeing multiple project teams, which may consist of resources from Gurucul and the client. The candidate will be in a highly visible PM role, collaborating with strategic business leaders as well as tactical implementation teams. The candidate must possess strong skills and experience in schedule management, financial management, communications management, risk management and scope management. Experience working in a Project Management Office and PMP certification is highly desired. Experience leading Waterfall-SDLC or Agile-Scrum software development projects is also highly desired. The ideal candidate will be able to travel and be able to handle multiple medium-sized projects at the same time, under the general direction of the Delivery Team Leader.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strong leadership presence and project management skill
- Understanding of Cyber Security, Identity Management and associated technology implementations
- Onsite and Remote Engagement Management Experience
- Consultant Experience
- Experience in managing of multiple project teams
- Experience in a variety of PM methodologies and techniques, nice to have: Waterfall SDLC and/or Agile Scrum.
- Knowledge and expertise with Microsoft Project
- Solid understanding of the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Solid knowledge of financial management and budgeting techniques
- Excellent planning, organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and work in a dynamic, customer-facing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interviewing and requirements gathering skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven technical analytical skills.
- Ability to diagram business processes and workflows.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Position is based in Los Angeles
- Travel up to 50%