Gurucul is transforming enterprise security with user behavior and predictive analytics. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly growing and progressive environment, this is the position for you. Gurucul offers competitive compensation packages and full benefits for all full-time employees.
Seeking a Java Technical Lead Developer, who will create scalable multi-tier web applications in an agile software development environment. Applicant should have significant hands on experience in designing and coding server components.
The ideal candidate must be able to design and develop enterprise scale information security software in collaboration with the engineering team in India and with their counterparts in the US.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 8 to 12 years’ experience working as a Java developer on Web/EE applications, ideally multi-tenant SaaS products and at least 3 years as tech lead
- Expert in core Java development and Java EE technologies
- Solid experience building server side components for enterprise applications
- Good understanding of browser side development using any one of the frameworks like Angular, React etc.
- Good understanding of Single page applications architecture
- Should be well versed with server side and client side design patterns and anti-patterns
- Experience using Spring and Hibernate in a commercially available software product
- Good experience on MVC Architecture like Grails, Spring MVC, Servlets and JSP API programming
- Exposure to maven/gradle build script
- Exposure/Experience with Hadoop and related big data technologies
- Experience with Git/Gitlab
- Experience on JMS, Kafka, Logstash would be considered an added advantage
- Good understanding of REST APIs and JSON
- Expert in RDBMS like MySQL 8 , SQL, SQL query design, tuning, and experience of working with very large databases
- Experience in multi-threading, building cluster aware applications
- Strong communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with Devops pipelines using tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, Nexus would be big plus
- Experience in working in SCRUM as scrum master
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Provide inputs in the architecture and design of enterprise applications targeting Fortune 500 companies
- Development of web based Enterprise Applications using cutting edge technologies
- Gain an insight into enterprise security challenges as it relates to information/Application and infrastructure protection
- Work closely with a brilliant team based in USA and India that have successfully launched several software companies
Position is based in Pune (India)
Submit resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.