Cyber Security Project Manager
Gurucul is changing the way enterprises protect themselves against insider threats, account compromise and data exfiltration in both on-premises and cloud environments. The company’s analytics technology uses machine learning and predictive anomaly detection algorithms to reduce the attack surface for accounts, eliminate unnecessary access rights and privileges, and identify, predict and prevent breaches.
Gurucul is backed by an advisory board comprised of Fortune 500 CISOs, and world-renowned experts in government intelligence and cyber security. Our mission is to help organizations protect their intellectual property, regulated information, and brand reputation, from insider threats and sophisticated external intrusions.
We are expanding our Customer Success and Professional Service Teams and currently seeking a Cyber Security Project Manager who will be responsible for managing several implementations of security software to large enterprise and government organizations.
These individuals will work alongside with Gurucul in-house or Partner Professional Services teams to manage communications with clients, schedules, budget, scope and quality. This role will also act as the liaison between the customers, partners and internal teams to plan, drive, and track tasks needed to deliver results to meet client’s requirements.
- Deliver several software implementation projects of various scale concurrently
- Coordinate with customers, Gurucul customer success and Gurucul professional service teams to schedule deployment kick off, and host kick off meeting
- Prepare customers, by complete technical pre-requisites before deployment starts
- Work with professional services to create a project plan with clear success criteria, review the plan with customer, agree on risk and mitigation plan, then execute
- Enforce change control process to avoid scope creep
- Track tasks daily and provide weekly report to clients
- Proper project closing with clients
- Upon completion of deployment, work with Technical Account Manager to ensure proper handoff
- Work with professional services to continuously improve deployment process
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience, with min. 3 years in managing SW or HW deployments or security engineering
- Ability to manage multiple fast paced projects
- Must be able to independently conduct all customer meetings
- Stellar project management soft skills – able to identify stakeholders, set expectations, and communicate clearly at multiple levels
- BA/BS degree required
- Knowledge in networking or IT infrastructure highly desired
- Experience in cyber security highly desired
- Willing to travel
- PMP desired
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Ideal answer: Yes
How many years of Delivering Computer & Network Security experience do you currently have?
Ideal answer: 5
Location is in our El Segundo, CA office or US remote.
Submit resume/CV to email@example.com for consideration.