JOB DESCRIPTION: ENTERPRISE SALES DIRECTOR
Gurucul is changing the way enterprises protect themselves against insider threats, account compromise and data exfiltration in both on-premises and cloud environments. The company’s user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) and identity analytics (IdA) technology uses machine learning and predictive anomaly detection algorithms to reduce the attack surface for accounts, eliminate unnecessary access rights and privileges, and identify, predict and prevent breaches.
Gurucul is backed by an advisory board comprised of Fortune 500 CISOs, and world-renowned experts in government intelligence and cyber security. Our mission is to help organizations protect their intellectual property, regulated information, and brand reputation, from insider threats and sophisticated external intrusions.
We are expanding our sales force and are currently seeking senior Enterprise Sales Directors who will be responsible for selling critical security software to large enterprise and government organizations.
Must have a minimum of 10 years experience of direct, enterprise sales experience (preferably in security and/or software sales of RSA, SailPoint, McAfee, Symantec, Palo Alto, Tenable, or other types of data center software/hardware).
Using the team and consultative sales approach, the Sales Director will be responsible for the prospecting and acquisition of new accounts in a defined multi state area. The candidate will develop and maintain strategic account management plans for fully developing a robust business base.
- Drive new Security Analytics business from new and existing commercial targets in an assigned territory
- Target and penetrate at executive/C-level
- Work with local VARs: transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives; perform mutual marketing events
- Accurate forecasting and utilization of CRM system
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing
- Negotiate terms/pricing and close deals
- Schedule remote or onsite product evaluations performed by sales support team
- Work internally with Engineering and Product Management to convey new requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends and competitive offerings
- Travel within the region approximately 40% of time
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required
- MBA is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience selling Information Technology hardware/software; Enterprise sales experience preferably in security and/or software sales is highly desirable
- A consistent track record of sales success with the ability to penetrate and engage at the executive level
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time and territory management abilities
The locations we are recruiting for are: UK.
Submit resume/CV to email@example.com for consideration.