Full Stack Developer
Gurucul is a global cyber security company that is changing the way organizations protect their most valuable assets, data and information from insider and external threats both on-premises and in the cloud. Gurucul’s real-time Cloud-Native Security Analytics and Operations Platform provides customers with Next Generation SIEM, Open XDR, UEBA, and Identity and Access Analytics in one unified platform. It combines machine learning behavior profiling with predictive risk-scoring algorithms to predict, prevent, and detect breaches. Gurucul technology is used by Global 1000 companies and government agencies to fight cybercrimes, IP theft, insider threat and account compromise as well as for log aggregation, compliance and risk-based security orchestration and automation for real-time extended detection and response. The company is based in Los Angeles.
Gurucul is backed by an advisory board comprised of Fortune 500 CISOs, and world-renowned experts in government intelligence and cyber security. Our mission is to help organizations protect their intellectual property, regulated information, and brand reputation, from insider threats and sophisticated external intrusions.
Seeking a full stack Developer who will create a superb UI for web applications and connect it with REST APIs and at the same time who can develop the REST API and underlying service and DAO layers in an agile software development environment. Applicants should have hands on experience in designing and coding UI for multiple browsers and backend using Java.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-8 years of experience working as a full stack developer for web applications written as SPA
- Perfect in core Java
- Good understanding of spring, spring mvc
- Good understanding of RDBMS and SQL
- Good understanding of Hibernate / JPA
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Perfect in HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- Expert in Angular 8+
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap
- Experience with chart library like Kendo UI or D3
- Excellent understanding of how browsers work
- Experience of coding for multiple browsers
- Knowledge of CI / CD
- Good knowledge of web application security
- Strong communication skills ·
- Good team player
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Provide inputs in the architecture and design of enterprise applications targeting Fortune 500 companies
- Development of web based Enterprise Applications using cutting edge technologies
- Gain an insight into enterprise security challenges as it relates to information/Application and infrastructure protection
- Work closely with a brilliant team based in USA and India that have successfully launched several software companies
Position is based in Pune (India)
Submit resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.