Gurucul is a global cyber security company that is changing the way organizations protect their most valuable assets, data and information from insider and external threats both on-premises and in the cloud. Gurucul’s real-time Cloud-Native Security Analytics and Operations Platform provides customers with Next Generation SIEM, Open XDR, UEBA, and Identity and Access Analytics in one unified platform. It combines machine learning behavior profiling with predictive risk-scoring algorithms to predict, prevent, and detect breaches. Gurucul technology is used by Global 1000 companies and government agencies to fight cybercrimes, IP theft, insider threat and account compromise as well as for log aggregation, compliance and risk-based security orchestration and automation for real-time extended detection and response. The company is based in Los Angeles.
Gurucul is backed by an advisory board comprised of Fortune 500 CISOs, and world-renowned experts in government intelligence and cyber security. Our mission is to help organizations protect their intellectual property, regulated information, and brand reputation, from insider threats and sophisticated external intrusions.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements
- Local Area Network Router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols, wireless network design and administration.
- Manages network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls
- Responds in a timely fashion to end users’ needs and concerns relating to computer business applications and general systems issues.
- Provides first-line support and management for all software and hardware. * Setup users in Active Directory, Exchange, and Epicor
- Diagnoses and resolves technical problems prevent problem escalation and provides solution tracking.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation
- Performs day-to-day maintenance of network servers (backups, administration, hardware maintenance).
- Maintains logs for software and firmware updates, service contracts, support contracts, and passwords
- Monitor and update antivirus software, and security patches, review and remove threats when detected
- Trains, instructs, and educates groups and individuals in a team environment. * Works with IT Director in designing technical systems and architecture.
- Handles multiple project responsibilities simultaneously to prioritize work and resolve technical emergencies as they may occur.
- Protects the organization by keeping information confidential
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by Technical Director
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree Computer Science or equivalent work experience (work experience may be substituted for formal education)
- 3-5 years’ experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Systems administration
- Network Router, Wireless Network Administration and Performance Tuning
- LAN / WLAN Knowledge
- Network Design and Implementation
- Technical Capacity Planning
- Strong Problem solving and Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Collaborate
- Preferred Specific Systems experience:
- MS AD / Azure AD,
- Windows, RedHat & CentOS
- MS O365
- Wireless, LAN and Firewall and Switch / VLAN administration
- Experience with VMWare Host, and Virtual Servers,
- Zoom VOIP and ZoomRoom Administration
- On-premises systems, EndPoint Security Systems
El Segundo, CA
Submit resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.