Gurucul is transforming enterprise security with user behavior and predictive analytics. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly growing and progressive environment, this is the position for you. Gurucul offers competitive compensation packages and benefits for all full-time employees.
Gurucul is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Engineer who has experience working at a start-up environment. Successful candidates will have a track record in building, managing, and delivering high performing sales results with an extensive technical background. This individual will play a key role in growing Gurucul’s revenue and market share within their assigned territory.
- Develop expertise with Gurucul products and solutions so as to perform customer demos and technical pre-sales activities
- Present Gurucul products technology and processes and explain them to a technical and nontechnical audiences
- Work with sales executives throughout the sales cycle: opportunity identification, sales meetings, product demonstrations, POCs, scoping meetings, etc.
- Assess customer needs and environments, identify technical criteria / requirements and decision drivers
- Use technical features to calculate and demonstrate business value
- Assist Sales Executives to show the business reason and value documentation for the customer
- Build win-win relationships with external customers/prospects as well as internal departments
- Provide expertise regarding architecture design, strategy, and planning
- Help with solution training / partner engagement and enablement
- Represent Gurucul’s solution at industry or customer events
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Sales Engineer, Solution Architect and/or client facing cyber-security consultant
- Successful track record of new business production in several industries and ability to exceed quotas
- Hands on Knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Network / Endpoint Security, Incident Response, and OS in mid-senior level etc.)
- Technical understanding of cyber security products, methods, and technology trends in current market
- Understanding of SOC environment
- Working knowledge of routing principles and networking architecture, protocols and services
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- 5+ years relevant experience selling supporting within the information security space; ideally experience with SIEM technologies.
- Prefer expertise in at least one of the following: IBM QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, SumoLogic, LogLogic, LogRhythm, RSA EnVision, UEBA, and other similar marketplace products.
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and comfortable in a nimble environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Must live in region / territory