Senior Sales Engineer
Gurucul is transforming enterprise security with user behavior and predictive analytics. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Gurucul has revolutionized the use of analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR). Gurucul offers the only cloud-native solution that leverages an open analytics and automation framework that provides our customers with a risk-based analytical approach to TDIR.
We are looking for candidates that are capable of effective in understanding complex busines based cybersecurity requirements and positioning Gurucul products and solutions to a variety of audiences including C-Level Executives, technical cybersecurity personnel and business partners. This position will play a key role in growing Gurucul’s revenue and market share within their assigned territory. Qualified candidates will have experience selling security solutions including SIEM, UEBA, Identity and Endpoint solutions.
Gurucul offers competitive compensation packages and full benefits for all full-time employees.
- Collaborate with team members for all technical aspects of sales cycle in order to meet revenue and quarterly territory quota objectives
- Provide technical sales support throughout the sales cycle: opportunity identification, sales meetings, product demonstrations, product evaluations, scoping meetings, etc.
- Present Gurucul products, technology and processes and explain them to a technical and nontechnical audiences in a clear and professional manner
- Assess customer needs, identify technical criteria, requirements and decision drivers
- Interact with various customer technical personnel including Analysts, Architects, and C level
- Provide expertise regarding architecture design, strategy and planning
- Develop strong business relationships with technical representatives of customers, prospects and partners
- Participate at industry shows and company sponsored events
- Develop expertise with Gurucul products and solutions
- Travel as needed for in-person meetings with customers and partners
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for information (RFIs)
- Work internally with Engineering and Product Management to convey new requirements
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Hands on Knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Network / Endpoint Security, Incident Response, etc.)
- Some software development and/or scripting experience (regex, python, etc.), ability to work at the system command line interface.
- Understanding of SOC environment
- Working knowledge of routing principles and networking architecture, protocols and services
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- 3+ years relevant experience / knowledge within the information security space; ideally experience with SIEM and UEBA technologies. Prefer expertise in at least one of the following: ArcSight, Splunk, SumoLogic, IBM, LogRhythm, RSA or similar products.
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Submit resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.