Solutions Architect (AWS Certified)
Gurucul is a global cyber security company that is changing the way organizations protect their most valuable assets, data and information from insider and external threats both on-premises and in the cloud. Gurucul’s real-time Cloud-Native Security Analytics and Operations Platform provides customers with Next Generation SIEM, Open XDR, UEBA, and Identity and Access Analytics in one unified platform. It combines machine learning behavior profiling with predictive risk-scoring algorithms to predict, prevent, and detect breaches. Gurucul technology is used by Global 1000 companies and government agencies to fight cybercrimes, IP theft, insider threat and account compromise as well as for log aggregation, compliance and risk-based security orchestration and automation for real-time extended detection and response. The company is based in Los Angeles.
Gurucul is backed by an advisory board comprised of Fortune 500 CISOs, and world-renowned experts in government intelligence and cyber security. Our mission is to help organizations protect their intellectual property, regulated information, and brand reputation, from insider threats and sophisticated external intrusions.
The AWS Certified Solution Architect is the trained professional who does the evaluation of the requirements of the organization or the businesses and makes architectural recommendations for implementation and deployment of the application on AWS.
Gurucul is seeking a Certified Solutions Architect to join their team. We are looking for an innovative Solution Architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. The Solution Architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
- To serve as a primary technical associate of the business improvement team in assisting in confirming customer success in creating applications and services on the AWS platform.
- To understand client engagement, critically towards well-defined purposes and achievement standards.
- To possess each technical commitment and assist in ensuring a suitable and successful delivery of agreed cloud services.
- To have a have a working practice of DevOps tools.
- To record and spread best-practice knowledge between the solution architect teams.
- To recognize the AWS market requirement, client base, and corporate requirements
- They should be able to implement internal Amazon systems
- To shorten the time required for the production, he should be capable of deploying automation infrastructure by utilizing the AWS Cloud Formation technique
- Master’s degree in computer science, IT, network technologies or a related field.
- AWS Certification falls under the top category of cloud computing in comparison to Azure and Google. Professionals are in high demand with certification in solution architect-AWS.
- Experience with OpenStack, Linux, Rackspace, Amazon Web Services, and Google compute engine.
Position is based in US or Pune (India)
Submit resume/CV to email@example.com for consideration.