Sr. Cyber Security Analyst
Gurucul is a global cyber security company that is changing the way organizations protect their most valuable assets, data and information from insider and external threats both on-premises and in the cloud. Gurucul’s real-time Cloud-Native Security Analytics and Operations Platform provides customers with Next Generation SIEM, Open XDR, UEBA, and Identity and Access Analytics in one unified platform. It combines machine learning behavior profiling with predictive risk-scoring algorithms to predict, prevent, and detect breaches. Gurucul technology is used by Global 1000 companies and government agencies to fight cybercrimes, IP theft, insider threat and account compromise as well as for log aggregation, compliance and risk-based security orchestration and automation for real-time extended detection and response. The company is based in Los Angeles.
Gurucul is backed by an advisory board comprised of Fortune 500 CISOs, and world-renowned experts in government intelligence and cyber security. Our mission is to help organizations protect their intellectual property, regulated information, and brand reputation, from insider threats and sophisticated external intrusions.
Gurucul is currently seeking a Sr. Cyber Security Analyst.
- Delivery of efficient, maintainable, robust and reusable enterprise solutions.
- Install, integrate, and deploy enterprise Cyber Security Behavior Analytics products in client environments.
- Gather, link, and analyze data from various sources.
- Review analytics results.
- Cyber incident management.
- Project documentation.
- Develop prototypes of system designs
- Conduct customer training sessions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s or equivalent in CS or CIS
- 1 year of experience with Windows O/S (Win 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003), MS Office, Service Center Peregine, Asset Inventory Management, Remedy, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and Computer Hardware (Dell, HP, Lenovo).
- Position is based at Gurucul’s HQ at El Segundo, CA. Some travel required.
Submit resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.