Gurucul is transforming enterprise security with user behavior and predictive analytics. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly growing and progressive environment, this is the position for you. Gurucul offers competitive compensation packages and full benefits for all full-time employees.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sr. Cyber Security Analyst
Gurucul is currently seeking a Sr. Cyber Security Analyst.
- Delivery of efficient, maintainable, robust and reusable enterprise solutions.
- Install, integrate, and deploy enterprise Cyber Security Behavior Analytics products in client environments.
- Gather, link, and analyze data from various sources.
- Review analytics results.
- Cyber incident management.
- Project documentation.
- Develop prototypes of system designs
- Conduct customer training sessions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s or equivalent in CS or CIS
- 1 year of experience with Windows O/S (Win 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003), MS Office, Service Center Peregine, Asset Inventory Management, Remedy, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and Computer Hardware (Dell, HP, Lenovo).
- Position is based at Gurucul’s HQ at El Segundo, CA. Some travel required.
Send résumé / CV to: Gurucul Solutions, LLC, 222 North Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 1322, El Segundo, CA 90245 or apply below.