Gurucul is looking for a Technical Writer to be responsible for writing technically robust white papers, datasheets, blogs, product documentation, sales/SE training guides, RFP/RFI responses, technology integration spec sheets, website content, and webinars. This individual will develop thought leadership technical content and messaging through market research, competitive analysis, and channel and client engagement
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop communications that are engaging and land key messages
- Distill technical information and complex cybersecurity concepts into crisp, user-friendly communications that drive awareness and adoption of Gurucul products and solutions
- Write, review, and edit content for digital platforms, communications, marketing requests
- Plan and write documentation that helps our customers learn Gurucul’s products and solutions
- Create, maintain, and follow consistent writing style standards and guidelines
- Establish subject matter expertise about a given product and best practices for using the product
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other members of the Documentation team to understand our technology and our audience and deliver superior products
- Create documentation based on use cases and customer scenarios
- Respond to user feedback and use feedback to determine, recommend, and plan new content
- Propose, execute, and scale new ways of creating and distributing communications that expand awareness
- Degree or certification in a relevant technical field or equivalent experience
- Technical writing experience in cybersecurity topics, in particular SIEM, DLP, IAM, Security Analytics, SOAR, risk management, big data / data lake, etc.
- Familiarity with machine learning as it relates to cybersecurity
- 5-8 years of experience developing technical documentation, preferably for enterprise software, SaaS software
- Ability to research and write software documentation for complex products
- Experience working cross-functionally with design, product, support, and engineering teams on documentation for a technical audience, such as security operations analysts and practitioners, IT professionals, engineers, or data scientists.
- Experience using tools to create, manage, and publish documentation
- Very strong attention to detail
- Experience working remotely with a dispersed team
Submit resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.