Gurucul Security Analytics and Operations Platform earns distinguished industry recognition for its poly-cloud threat detection, investigation and response
LOS ANGELES – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Gurucul. a leader in delivering cloud-native and on-premises threat detection, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named the Gurucul Security Analytics and Operations Platform a 2022 Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award winner. Gurucul provides advanced poly-cloud architecture support, enhanced multi-cloud deployments and cross-cloud detection and response across all common cloud stacks including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. The Gurucul platform supports best of breed cross-cloud services for improved user experience; flexibility, availability and reduced cost for faster detection and response; blazing fast searches for better threat hunting and reduced costs overall.
“Gurucul is being honored for their achievement in bringing innovation and excellence to this crucial market segment.”
The Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award, presented by Cloud Computing magazine, recognizes companies in two distinct categories that have most effectively leveraged cloud computing in their efforts to bring new, differentiated offerings to market.
With the ever-increasing number of hacks and intrusions, ensuring security of our applications, services, data, and devices has never been more critical. Exemplary security solutions leveraging the cloud as the delivery model have been recognized.
For years, one of the chief causes of delay or even rejection of cloud migration has been security. Select products and services keeping cloud infrastructure and applications secure have also been presented with Cloud Security Excellence Awards.
Gurucul Security Analytics and Operations Platform has been recognized in the Cloud-Delivered Security category, for providing leadership, innovation, and quality in keeping up with the evolving threat landscape and helping secure business applications, infrastructure, services and devices.
“This award is yet another recognition that our investment in creating next-gen cloud-native security products is paying off,” said Saryu Nayyar, Gurucul’s CEO. “We understand the challenges security teams face in the cloud, like a lack of visibility, overwhelming numbers of unprioritized alerts, black-box threat detection models and limited automation capabilities. Most importantly, our cloud-native platform is the answer to those challenges.”
Gurucul’s multi-cloud threat detection capabilities sit natively within public/private cloud environments with no reduction in capabilities, Gurucul collects, ingests, and enriches data from multi-cloud deployments at massive scale, ensuring performance and providing real-time, end-to-end visibility and context. In addition, Gurucul’s cloud analytics and out-of-the-box threat content, include context from traditional security solutions, such as network, network, and endpoint, immediately helping security operations teams identify cloud security issues, including distributed multi-cloud attack campaigns. This goes well beyond other solutions that only find isolated threats in the cloud or simply correlate isolated threat activity forcing already burdened SOC staff to manually investigate and determine if an attack campaign is underway.
The Gurucul platform provides a unique set of core capabilities that goes beyond current Next-Gen SIEM and XDR solutions including:
- Multi-Cloud Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response – Real-time data ingestion, correlation, analytics, detection, and risk driven response across multiple clouds.
- Flexible Deployment Options – On-premises, hybrid, cloud (including SaaS, private, GovCloud, and multi-cloud).
- Automated Data Pipeline – An Automated Data Interpretation Engine to ingest structured and unstructured data from any source.
- Gurucul STUDIOTM – Advanced and fully customizable analytics that include transparent machine learning models to accommodate custom use cases.
- Enterprise-Class Risk Engine – All-encompassing analytics-driven risk scoring to accelerate investigation with high-fidelity alerts and automated responses.
- Threat Intel & Content – The largest library of threat models, MITRE ATT&CK coverage, and curated threat intelligence powered by Gurucul Threat Labs™.
- Gurucul MinerTM – Contextual raw and normalized search across all data silos.
- Risk Driven Security Control Automation – Out of the box case management, playbooks, workflows, and downstream integrations with the ability to customize.
- Identity Threat Detection and Response – Identity-centric context across enterprise and multi-cloud environments, reduced identity and access threat plane, and automated threat detection early in the kill chain.
“Recognizing leaders in the advancement of cloud computing, TMC and Cloud Computing magazine are proud to announce Gurucul Security Analytics and Operations Platform as a recipient of the Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Gurucul is being honored for their achievement in bringing innovation and excellence to this crucial market segment.”
Gurucul is a global cyber security company that is changing the way organizations protect their most valuable assets, data and information from insider and external threats both on-premises and in the cloud. Gurucul’s real-time Cloud-Native Security Analytics and Operations Platform provides customers with Next Generation SIEM, Open XDR, UEBA, and Identity and Access Analytics in one unified platform. It combines machine learning behavior profiling with predictive risk-scoring algorithms to predict, prevent, and detect breaches. Gurucul technology is used by Global 1000 companies and government agencies to fight cybercrimes, IP theft, insider threat and account compromise as well as for log aggregation, compliance and risk-based security orchestration and automation for real-time extended detection and response. The company is based in Los Angeles. To learn more, visit Gurucul and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Voxus PR for Gurucul
External Link: Gurucul Receives 2022 Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award