Gurucul Returns as One of the Prominent Sponsors at RSA Conference 2022
Visit us in South Hall – Booth 1443
San Francisco, CA, June 6-9
Attend Our Party!
Register to join us on Monday night, June 6, at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art across the street from the Moscone Convention Center.
Schedule In-Booth Meeting
We look forward to seeing you in person in San Francisco! Book a time to meet with our team using the Calendly link below.
Get a Demo
We will have technical staff in our booth. Stop by anytime for a demo of our real-time Cloud-Native Security Operations Platform. Reclaim hours per day with a single unified platform for SIEM, UEBA, XDR, SOAR, and Identity Analytics.
Join Us for Lunch or Dinner
We have reservations at some of the finest restaurants in San Francisco walking distance from Moscone Center. If you are interested in joining us, simply RSVP for the restaurant of your choice.
Take a 1 Minute Survey, Get a $5 Starbucks Card!
We are conducting a Security Operations Efficiency Survey and want your input! Stop by our booth, complete the short survey, and pick up a $5 Starbucks gift card.
Attend an In-Booth Presentation, Get a T-shirt!
Gurucul will be presenting every 30 minutes during show floor hours. We have a range of topics this year so join us at the top and bottom of the hour for the following sessions:
- Why is My SIEM an Ineffective Money Pit for the SOC
- Incorporating Security Monitoring Across Public Clouds
- Get Started Right with Zero Trust by Incorporating Identity Analytics
- Scaling for Growth and Improving Margins for MDR Services
- Why Identity is the new Black for XDR
- How Internal Threats are External Threats
- Threats Hidden Across Multi-cloud Deployments
- LAPSUS$: An Emerging Trend to watch for SOC Teams?
RSA Expo Hours
Monday, Jun 6 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM PT Welcome Reception!
Tuesday, Jun 7 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM PT
Wednesday, Jun 8 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM PT
Thursday, Jun 9 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM PT.