Supercharge Your Security Operations with Gurucul
Schedule a Personalized Demo
Enterprise security teams sift through 11,000 security events daily on average, and are only able to respond to a few. Nearly 50% of alerts are false positives and a waste of SOC analysts’ time. Analysts need better security analytics that gather multiple data sources in order to narrow down and prioritize which alerts are truly relevant with a high-confidence level. This means there are less events to investigate and the response rate goes up significantly to prevent a breach.
Gurucul Next Generation SIEM empowers security teams with better analytics to automate the correlation, identification, and prioritization of threat activity as well as to automate and streamline responses. It this end-to-end AI powered SOC automation that reduces the burden on security analysts and accelerates remediation in time to prevent loss.
“Gurucul SIEM scored higher in architecture and deployment, and analytics. Gurucul offers native UEBA as well as the customization and creation of analytics with its STUDIO module.“
– Gartner Critical Capabilities for Security Information and Event Management Report, Published April 12, 2022
Get Full Visibility Without Escalating Costs
- Ingest data from any input, device, application, source: e.g., on-prem and cloud endpoint, log, user, access, asset, network, and other data
- Consolidate data into a single console
- Pay for assets monitored, not data usage
Experience Depth of Analytics for Advanced Detection
- Leverage 2500+ open, customizable, and adaptive behavioral, multi-cloud, identity-access, IoT analytical machine learning models
- Get out-of-the-box threat content included
Increase Operational Efficiency and Improve ROI
- Prioritize risk and stop chasing false positives
- Reduce investigation time with improved context
- Unburden senior analysts and reduce resource requirements
Enjoy Automated Eradication of Threats
- Automate response actions with dynamic and targeted playbooks
- Mitigate the full attack campaign before it impacts the business
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.