Senior Customer Success Manager
Gurucul is a fast-paced, challenging start-up company with exciting opportunities and huge potential. We offer excellent benefits, travel opportunities, competitive salaries and a casual work environment. If you are interested in being part of a fun, dynamic workplace, working with cutting edge technology in an emerging market, Gurucul is for you!
Gurucul is transforming enterprise security with user behavior and predictive analytics. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Gurucul has revolutionized the use of analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR). Gurucul offers the only cloud-native solution that leverages an open analytics and automation framework that provides our customers with a risk-based analytical approach to TDIR.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing and expanding customer relationships with the company’s most strategic accounts, to promote successful adoption, retention, and loyalty leading to a successful renewal and a world class white glove customer experience. The ideal candidate can build strong relationships with influencers and decision makers, understands information security, has strong project management skills, and the tenacity and proactiveness to drive value and desired outcomes for our customers. We will consider remote talent for the role. We are looking for multiple candidates to support customers in eastern U.S., central and pacific time zones.
Gurucul offers competitive compensation packages and full benefits for all full-time employees.
- Owner of customer’s overall success with Gurucul technology and services, including subscription renewal and expansion
- Develop and manage plans of action, and work closely with cross-functional teams to drive issue resolution as needed
- Promote the maximum value of customer’s investment, including “stickiness” and full utilization of the product, and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
- Prepare and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customer to review overall health of the account and adoption of Gurucul products and services
- Effectively manage and motivate professional service teams and provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members
- Partner with Sales, Product/Engineering, Operations and Support in a collaborative manner, with the goal of improving the customer experience and operating more efficiently as a company
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key internal and external stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLSET
- 8+ years of experience in security software, SaaS, or IT/management consulting industry supporting enterprise / strategic customers using complex software (Security Practitioner experience or security domain experience highly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field or relevant experience
- Understanding of and/or implementation experience with a variety of security tools (SIEM, UEBA, XDR, EDR etc.)
- Prior experience owning customer lifecycle adoption, renewal/expansion, or escalation customer management in the enterprise space
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools (Gainsight a plus!)
- Ability to travel (up to 20-25%) across the region to visit customers
Submit resume/CV to email@example.com for consideration.