Many organizations are rapidly shifting from traditional data centers to cloud based solutions. Gurucul SaaS scales and secures your cloud initiative providing a one stop shop view of your hybrid, cloud and enterprise security risk posture. Gurucul SaaS is a flexible platform that can be rapidly scaled to meet the needs of any size organization.
- Cloud-Deployment Model: Cloud-based security analytics solution is hosted and managed 24 x 7 x 365 by Gurucul
- Hybrid Architecture: Capture information from cloud and on-premises enterprise applications and infrastructure
- Collect More Than Logs: Collect application and security logs, network flows, vulnerability data, access entitlements and business transactions
- Easy to Outsource First Level Monitoring: Gurucul Labs can configure and manage your environment plus do first level monitoring
- Scale As You Go: Start small with a few resources and choose to add resources as you go
Why Gurucul SaaS?
Powered by Gurucul Risk Analytics, Gurucul SaaS leverages over 1000 machine learning models to find hidden insights, without explicit rules and policies typically found in SIEM and log aggregation platforms. In any machine learning model, the quality, quantity and depth of data impacts the accuracy and usefulness of the predictions. Gurucul can collect the data right from the source — cloud or enterprise — and will keep it on line for three years. Combining Gurucul Data Mine™ and the power of Gurucul Machine Learning will provide your organization with an unprecedented view of cyber risk and compliance reporting, and enable you to take action all from a cloud-based SaaS offering.
- Quick Time to Value: the software is installed and ready to be configured to your needs. No waiting on the data center for hardware or VM’s.
- Effortless Maintenance: Gurucul provides upgrades and patches. Costs and effort associated with upgrades and new releases are lower than the traditional model.
- Flexible Configuration: Gurucul SaaS is scalable and has out-of-the-box integrations with other SaaS offerings.
- Pay As You Go: Subscription based software licensing. Only pay for what you need to monitor.
- Work Anywhere: Users can access Gurucul SaaS from anywhere they are connected to in the internet.