Gurucul Named a Visionary in 2021 Gartner SIEM Magic Quadrant
Collect, Detect, Investigate, and Respond to Threats in Real-time with Advanced Analytics
Access the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management
Gurucul Analytics-Driven SIEM is a highly versatile Next-Generation SIEM powered by the Gurucul Risk Analytics platform. By leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (ML) on massive volumes of data in a vendor agnostic data lake, Gurucul delivers all the features expected from a SIEM platform and adds capabilities that no conventional SIEM platform can match.
The product deploys easily on premises, as a managed SIEM, SaaS, or as a virtual appliance. Customizable dashboards provide a flexible, intuitive user interface and experience which caters to any number of user personas and use cases. Gurucul SIEM provides actionable risk intelligence to deliver true positive cybersecurity alerts and enable risk based controls. The product ingests, stores, and analyzes unlimited data feeds from structured and unstructured security sources to continuously identify and prioritize cyber threats in real-time.
Key Competitive Differentiators
Architecture and Deployment
- Cloud Native SIEM capabilities with flexibility to scale seamlessly as you go
- Rapid time to value– show results within a week using our broad range of OOTB pre-packaged data ingestion pipelines, analytics, risk scoring and dashboards
- Open choice of big data – use your existing data lake or Gurucul’s OOTB, at no additional cost
Data Collection and Management
- OOTB data pipelines for third-party vendor data without requiring writing parsers
- Step-by-step navigation wizard to ingest any non-standard / proprietary systems data
- HR, identity, access, network, CMDB, external threat intelligence data sets to build 360-degree context for centralized threat detection
- Comprehensive set of correlation rules and ML models (UEBA) OOTB, which are pre-configured and pre-packaged to use variety of vendor solutions logs including OS platforms, cloud platforms, proxy, firewalls, VPN, email gateways, databases, etc.
- Web UI to create custom correlation rules and UEBA ML models without requiring involvement from data science and development teams
- OOTB mapping and alignment of threat indicators / IOCs with standard security frameworks including MITRE, NIST Security Framework, Cyber kill chain and ability to create / map IOCs to custom categories
Incident Response and Management
- Continuous, real-time risk scoring for every user and entity in the environment with the ability break-down and tune the unified, normalized risk scores from the UI
- AI-enabled threat hunting capability to search and pivot on any threat indicator / data attribute and proactively recommend similar data sets for deep dive
- Extensive workflow capabilities and alerting mechanisms which allows organizations to configure flexible alert management and remediation processes
User Interface and Experience
- Customizable dashboards, reports and visualizations based on any data attribute without requiring any development / deployment effort
- Granular security controls using RBAC, data encryption and data masking
- One price for everything– all the key features, functions and capabilities are available by default as part of the product licensing and are not charged separately
Benefits of Gurucul Analytics-Driven SIEM
Improve Threat Detection
Gurucul Advanced Analytics improves threat detection and automates incident investigation. Your security analysts can dedicate more time analyzing high priority threats and less time on tedious tasks, without the need to manually piece evidence together into incident timelines, improving threat detection and analyst productivity.
Gurucul Incident Responder automates the manual response process with security orchestration and automation. Out-of-the-box integrations with popular security solutions enable analysts of all levels to run automated response playbooks that replace manual, error prone processes to ensure timely, consistent results and improve response times.
Decrease Logging Costs
Gurucul Security Data Lake has a predictable entity-based pricing model that provides a low-cost option for unlimited log storage—decreasing logging costs. Unlimited logging enables analysts to collect and quickly search all of your data sources in a central repository without making compromises due to lack of scalability or budget.
Extend Security To The Cloud
Gurucul Cloud Connectors provide pre-built connectors to easily ingest logs from dozens of popular cloud-based services like Salesforce, O365, AWS, Google Apps for work, extending security monitoring into cloud services and infrastructure to prevent security blind spots.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.