Best Behavior Analytics /
Enterprise Threat Detection
High Fidelity Detection and Risk Prioritization of Anomalous Behaviors
UEBA Use Cases Whitepaper
You Can Steal an Identity, But You Can’t Steal Behavior.
Cybercriminals may compromise your credentials, but they cannot mimic your behavior. Gurucul User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) detects and mitigates threats that otherwise appear as ‘normal’ activity to traditional security technologies. Discover attacks much more quickly despite the extensive use of dwell time, and quantify how risky those behaviors are with true behavioral-based modeling. Predict, detect, and stop insider threats, account compromise, privileged access abuse, data exfiltration and more.
- Detect threats immediately upon deployment with 1500+ out of the box, pre-packaged behavior-based machine learning models
- Find unknown unknowns using Behavior Analytics by building behavior baselines – the most effective way to find sophisticated threats
- Build dynamic peer groups and their behavior profiles
- Identify anomalous behaviors by comparing a user or entity’s actual behavior with their normal behavior baseline and peer group behavior baselines
- Combine activity with access data to detect unusual changes in behavior patterns – critical for detecting emerging threats and malware variants
- Integrate sensitive HR data
- Investigate contextual alerts with unified User/Entity timeline views
- Leverage Case Management Workflows, Encryption, Masking, and Role Based Access Controls
- Experience our unique “Flexible Entity Model” (think IoT)
Infosys Customer Testimonial: Real-time Threat Detection with Gurucul UEBA