Gurucul is a fast-paced, challenging start-up company based out of Los Angeles, CA with exciting opportunities and huge potential. We offer excellent benefits, travel opportunities, competitive salaries and a casual work environment. If you are interested in being part of a fun, dynamic workplace, working with cutting edge technology in an emerging market, Gurucul is for you!
Gurucul is transforming enterprise security with user behavior and predictive analytics. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly growing and progressive environment, this is the position for you. Gurucul offers competitive compensation packages and full benefits for all full-time employees.
Gurucul is currently seeking highly motivated Cyber Security Solution Engineer to work with a wide variety of clients implementing state of the art user behavior analytics solutions. The position offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your potential. Qualified candidates will be well-rounded individuals who have a proven track record of implementing robust, scalable, enterprise security platforms (SIEM, IAM, GRC etc). Technical Implementation Specialists install, setup, troubleshoot, and train customers on our cutting edge enterprise security software solution. Non-travel days will be spent resolving issues from previous implementations, sales support and preparing for your next project.
- Deliver of efficient, maintainable, robust and reusable enterprise solutions.
- Install, integrate, and deploy Gurucul’s predictive analytics products in enterprise client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Gather, analyze, and document post-sales requirements.
- Develop prototypes of system designs and work with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes.
- Serve as a technical resource; provide tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
- Maintain familiarity with support versions of our product, platform, procedures and processes and technology supported through Customer Service.
- Communicate with customers directly during the implementation process, progress and completion.
- Direct and perform follow up as necessary to complete projects and elicit customer satisfaction.
- Work with multiple project teams with competing deadlines.
- Follow installation standards, project plans and related documentation to ensure a high level of success during the implementation process.
- Develop and deliver technical training designed to enable/educate clients.
- Report project status, schedules, issues, resolutions and completions to Project Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Enterprise Security Experience with or experience in Enterprise IDM or Security solutions as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator.
- Experience with the delivery of security, logging SIEM or big data analytics solutions.
- Experience with network security, security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis and data protection.
- Experience with IAM, Access Management and Directory Technology stacks.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Basic understanding of Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL) & Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients, partners and vendors.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Background check and drug screen.
- Experience in a startup company is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of work experience or Masters in Computer Science / Engineering.
- J2EE certification is a plus.
- CISSP certification is a plus.
This position requires approximately 50% – 75% travel.
Submit resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.