Gurucul is a fast-paced, challenging start-up company with exciting opportunities and huge potential. We offer excellent benefits, travel opportunities, competitive salaries and a casual work environment. If you are interested in being part of a fun, dynamic workplace, working with cutting edge technology in an emerging market, Gurucul is for you!
Gurucul is currently seeking highly motivated Entry Level/Mid-Level Cyber Security Solution Implementation Specialists to work with a wide variety of clients implementing state of the art user behavior analytics solutions. The position offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your potential. Qualified candidates will be well-rounded individuals who have a passion for working in a client facing position, implementing robust, scalable, enterprise security solutions. This position travels to customer sites to implement, operationalize and train customers on our cutting edge UEBA solution platform. Non-travel days will be spent working remotely on customer engagement or building reusable artifacts like architecture blueprints, integration patterns, use cases, automation scripts as well as providing pre-sales support with product demos, technical deep-dive workshops, POCs and presentations.
- Deliver efficient, maintainable, robust and reusable enterprise solutions
- Install, integrate, and deploy enterprise Security / User Behavior Analytics products in client environments
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation
- Gather, link and analyze data from various sources
- Project documentation including technical requirements, architecture, design and run-book
- Develop prototypes of system designs and work with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes
- Work with multiple project teams with competing deadlines
- Serve as a technical resource; provide tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor
- Maintain familiarity with support versions of our product, platform, procedures and processes and technology supported through Customer Service
- Conduct onsite or in-house customer training sessions
- Communicate with various areas regarding their roles and representing customer performance requirements
- Direct and perform follow up as necessary to complete projects and elicit customer satisfaction
- Communicate with customers directly during the implementation process, progress and completion
- Create and maintain client processes and runbook documentation
- Follow installation standards, project plans and related documentation to ensure a high level of success during the implementation process
- Report project status, schedules, issues, resolutions and completions to Project Manager
- Knowledge of the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Working knowledge of Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL).
- Understanding of directories (LDAP, AD).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Experience in Cyber Security domain is a plus
- Computer Science, Engineering, degree or equivalent work experience
- CISSP certification is a plus.
Position is based in Pune, Mumbai (India). This position requires up to 50% travel.