El Segundo, CA
Gurucul is transforming enterprise security with user behavior and predictive analytics. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly growing and progressive environment, this is the position for you. Gurucul offers competitive compensation packages and full benefits for all full-time employees. Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, human resources information management, employee benefits and special projects. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This position will include advancement opportunities for the right candidate as well as full benefits after a 30-day probationary period.
Our Office Manager ensures the successful execution of the company’s business mission through the development of the Admin Service and Support department. This person fully supports the company’s service and product offerings. Our Office Manager coordinates administrative support and activities for our Company, plus office services including personnel, office equipment, supplies and event coordination
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish Policies and Procedures for Gurucul Office Operations
- Implement office operations procedures such preparation of payroll, personnel, information management, PTO management, benefits, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Greet and direct visitors and/or employees
- Accept deliveries
- Manage and order business-related stationary, such as business cards, letterhead, envelopes, mailing labels, marketing materials, office supplies and refreshments
- Sort and deliver incoming mail and faxes
- Schedule and maintain cleanliness of conference rooms and work areas
- Work on special projects as needed (i.e. mailings, compiling of materials, etc.)
- Coordinate and oversee activities with offshore offices (India)
- Purchasing and Client Services
- Provide direct and significant input into the creation of a high-performance team and culture.
- Create and implement KPI’s.
- Develop and main a high-performance culture in function, resulting in continued success meeting function KPI’s and improved levels of customer service.
- Maintain communication with the executive team
- Organize and manage company events, company functions, advisory board meetings, training
- Maximizes office productivity
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop job related skills.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Minimum 5 years small business management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with staff, customers and vendors
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Office, Quick Books, Payroll, Small Business Benefits
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Passion for teamwork, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing requirements, scope, and schedule
Submit resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
[button size=”medium” label=”Apply” url=”mailto:email@example.com” color=”#ffffff” color_hover=”#8c0000″ bg_color=”#8c0000″ bg_color_hover=”#ffffff” border_color=”#8c0000″ border_color_hover=”#8c0000″ border_radius=”4″]