JOB DESCRIPTION: Director of North American Channels
Gurucul is a global cyber security and fraud analytics company that is changing the way organizations protect their most valuable assets, data and information from insider and external threats both on-premises and in the cloud. Gurucul’s real-time Unified Security and Risk Analytics Platform combines machine learning behavior profiling with predictive risk-scoring algorithms to predict, prevent and detect breaches. Gurucul technology is used by Global 1000 companies and government agencies to fight cyber fraud, IP theft, insider threat and account compromise as well as for log aggregation, compliance and risk based security orchestration and automation for real-time extended detection and response.
Gurucul is backed by an advisory board comprised of Fortune 500 CISOs, and world-renowned experts in government intelligence and cyber security. Our mission is to help organizations protect their intellectual property, regulated information, and brand reputation, from insider threats and sophisticated external intrusions.
Reporting to the VP of Business and Corporate Development, The Director of North American Channels will serve as an extension of the sales organization by driving account and vertical alignment within partners to drive net new logo acquisition and revenue. This role will lead, steer, and scale Gurucul’s business partnerships across North America and develop a foundation for the global partner program and infrastructure. The Director of Channels will be responsible for recruiting resellers, distributors, system integrators, and MSSP partners and implementing go to market strategies. The Director of Channels will focus on developing new and deepening engagement with existing partners and work closely with the sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure coordinated success.
- Define and execute partner plan to exceed North American partner revenue goals
- Develop and execute a strategy for recruiting new channel partners to support growth objectives
- Identify, structure and negotiate partnership agreements
- Conduct regular training and engagement with partner sales’ teams to ensure partner can articulate Gurucul’s value proposition
- Assist with driving pipeline, sales qualification, and closing of business
- Refine partner enablement programs
- Build and maintain relationships with key contacts at all levels at the partner organization
- Pipeline and revenue tracking and forecasting
- 7+ years of demonstrated success leading North American channel sales teams at growth stage technology company
- Previous experience and relationships with existing and target partners
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- History of meeting revenue targets
- SaaS and/or cybersecurity software experience
- Ability to manage short term (tactical) and long term (strategic) relationships and plans
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and highly organized person with strong leadership skills
- Start-Up mentality with willingness to drive the field execution
This job is remote. You can be located anywhere in the US.
Submit resume/CV to email@example.com for consideration.