Accuvant Vice President and Former Coca-Cola CISO Joins Leading Provider of Predictive User Behavior Analytics Technology
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 21, 2015 – Gurucul, the predictive user behavior analytics company, today announced that one of the information security’s most respected experts, Renee Guttmann, has joined its Executive Advisory Board. Guttmann, Vice President in the Office of the CISO at information security solutions provider Accuvant, previously served as CISO of the Coca-Cola Company and held senior executive positions in security and privacy at Time Inc. and Time Warner Inc.
“Gurucul is focused on combining identity data with analytics and predictive technologies to address challenges such as insider threat detection and account hijacking attacks,” said Renee Guttmann. “I’m pleased to be working as an advisor with Gurucul management and to help the company continue to advance its user behavior analytics technology.”
Guttmann joins a stellar group of security and privacy experts already on the Gurucul executive advisory, including:
- Jerry Archer, CISO of a major financial services firm and Founding Member of the CSA
- Jason Clark, Chief Security and Strategy Officer, Accuvant
- Gary Eppinger, Global VP, CISO and Privacy Officer, Carnival Corporation
- Gary Harbison, CISO, Monsanto
- Robert D. Rodriguez, Chairman and Founder, Security Innovation Network (SINET)
- Joe Sullivan, CSO, Facebook
- Teri Takai, CIO, Meridian Health Plan, and former CIO, Department of Defense
- Leslie K. Lambert, Chief Security and Strategy Officer, Gurucul, and chairman of the Executive Advisory Board
To learn more about Gurucul’s advisors visit: board-of-advisors
“Renee is one of the risk intelligence community’s most respected leaders and strategic thinkers. We are honored that she has joined our advisory board,” says Saryu Nayyar, Founder & CEO of Gurucul. “Her vision, experience and understanding of the information security industry and threat landscape with be invaluable in helping shape our technology and market direction.”
Gurucul is changing the way enterprises protect themselves against threats inside their IT infrastructures from employees, third-party providers and external intruders. The company’s user behavior analytics technology uses machine learning and predictive anomaly detection algorithms to anticipate, identify, and prevent breaches. Gurucul technology is used globally by organizations to detect insider fraud, IP theft, external attacks, and more. Gurucul is based in Los Angeles. To learn more, visit us at www.gurucul.com and follow Gurucul on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter (@Gurucul).
External Link: Gurucul Adds Renee Guttmann to Executive Advisory Board