New Book Shares Latest Insights from Leading Global Business and Government CISOs and CSOs
LOS ANGELES–( BUSINESS WIRE)- Gurucul, a leader in behavior based security analytics and intelligence technology for on-premises and the cloud, today announced it will release the second edition of Borderless Behavior Analytics – Who’s Inside? What’re They Doing? by CEO Saryu Nayyar at a special book signing event during the RSA Conference in San Francisco on Wednesday, April 18 at 5:00pm at the Minna Gallery.
|.@Gurucul CEO to unveil second edition of Borderless Behavior Analytics at #RSAC 2018 book signing which shares latest insights from global business and government CISOs and CSOs.||The book features a compilation of new articles by some of the world’s top CISOs, CSOs and CIOs that explore the evolution of the security landscape including new threats and the latest protection models they are using. More than five thousand copies of the first edition are in circulation. The second edition will be available at Gurucul RSA Booth #2001 in the South Expo Hall and on Amazon.|
“The second edition assembles insights and advice, lessons learned, and best practices from security thought leaders at major organizations across a range of industries, including financial services, healthcare, transportation, biotechnology, manufacturing, social media, government, hospitality and more,” said Saryu Nayyar, CEO of Gurucul. “These authors have witnessed and addressed major changes in the IT landscape – from the onslaught of mobile, cloud, IoT and more recently the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and ICS/SCADA systems. The book also draws on expertise from industry analysts and leverages the deep bench of expertise at Gurucul.”
About Borderless Behavior Analytics – Who’s Inside? What’re They Doing?
Organizations are scrambling to adapt to the security implications brought on by the seismic shift in the way employees, partners and customers use technology. We now live in a borderless world where a single compromised identity can overwhelm layers of security controls. This book captures the latest thinking, experiences and best practices from the world’s leading security practitioners on how to protect an organization’s assets when there’s no perimeter to defend.
Highlights from the second edition include:
- Devin Bhatt, CISO and Chief Privacy Officer for the U.S. Federal Government provides a focused perspective on the CMU-CERT Insider Threat Program
- Jairo Orea, CISO for Kimberly-Clark, shares insights on Hybrid Cloud Environment architecture
- Jim Routh, CSO of Aetna discusses Unconventional Controls and Model-Driven Security
- Vishal Salvi, CISO of Infosys on the impact of digital transformation on behavior analytics
- William Scandrett, CISO at Allina Health examines the use of UEBA to protect PII (personally identifiable information) and PHI (personal health information)
- Nilesh Dherange, CTO of Gurucul explores the role of Big Data and ML/AI in security analytics
- Saryu Nayyar, CEO of Gurucul discusses her vision of The Borderless Road Ahead
The book also features thought-provoking content from these industry luminaries:
- Jerry Archer, CSO of a Major Financial Services Company
- Gary Eppinger, CISO of Carnival Corporation
- Gary Harbison, CISO of Monsanto
- Leslie K. Lambert, former CISO of Juniper Networks and Sun Microsystems
- Robert Rodriguez, Chairman and Founder of the Security Innovation Network (SINET)
- Joe Sullivan, former CSO of Uber and Facebook
- Teri Takai, former CIO of the Department of Defense (DoD)
Gurucul is a global cyber security company that is changing the way organizations protect their most valuable assets, data and information from insider and external threats both on-premises and in the cloud. Gurucul’s real-time security analytics and intelligence technology combines machine learning behavior profiling with predictive risk-scoring algorithms to predict, prevent and detect breaches. Gurucul technology is used by Global 1000 companies and government agencies to fight cyber fraud, IP theft and account compromise. The company is based in Los Angeles. To learn more, visit gurucul.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.